Real Estate agents across the board (well at 9 of 10 anyway – according to NAR statistics) could use some help in the area of client follow-up (especially past client follow-up over time) and marketing themselves online. We know this because of a couple of things – 1.) we hear “crickets” on the other end of the phone when we ask real estate agents about their long-term follow-up/database management efforts with past clients and online marketing strategies and/or 2.) we see heads drop when we talk about it when we’re teaching classes.
The question is, “why?”
In our experience, we’ve found that:
- real estate technology solutions are often difficult (complicated) to use, which limits many agents who aren’t technically savvy,
- lead generation real estate website systems are often expensive and require some additional advertisement monthly budget, which limits the majority of agents,
- it takes multiple systems because systems don’t easily “talk” to each other, thus requiring more time from agents than agents have to really give, and more money for the extra systems, and
- technology solutions are single-focused – which means they, in and of themselves, don’t “multitask” (on behalf of the agent).
Our all-in-one real estate marketing solution addresses each of these issues that get in the way of agents being able to effectively develop their business for the future.
Go ahead, take a moment and sit back and think about your business and life and this question: “what would it be like if I were good at both marketing and client follow-up (like no kidding – GOOD AT IT!)?”
Now watch this video, it’s a demo of our all-in-one mobile (and desktop) marketing/database management system:
NOTE: As of October 2022 we’re updating the following video which is a few years old. Additional features not shown in the following video include:
- Instant updates for new and sold listings (See short 4 min video demo of homeowner neighborhood listings drip campaign)
- Agent text notifications for contact website activity
- Contact website activity tracking
- Contact read email tracking
- Radius and Polygon Mapping Tools
- Content driven drip campaigns
- Prepopulated monthly homeowner drip campaigns
- Team capability
- Agent task text reminders
- Display open house in search results, send open house drip campaigns
- Daily activity email reports
- and more…
If you are already a current customer of ours we encourage you to watch the video also – you’ll be surprised and delighted in what you see – we’re confident of it.
And at last – if you were a client of ours and left for the greener pastures of another company and found that it’s not greener over there – we encourage you to watch it as well. It’s ok if you want to come back. 🙂
Thanks, Dale – Founder, iFoundAgent.com