We now offer our highly effective iFoundAgent CRM/Drip Campaign system as an add-on to your free West USA website. You can turn your free website into a robust prospect management tool to increase your lead generation in minutes. We’ll teach you how to use the system and how to increase lead generation in our weekly webinars and video knowledge base.
Benefits of the CRM/Drip Campaign add-on include:
- Help convert cold contacts into hot leads in 1 day
- Deepen customer loyalty
- Saves you time and money with a combined-integrated website and CRM
- Be the first to know when your prospects are considering a move
- Be the first to provide potential sellers with up-to-the-minute comps & home value insights directly from your website
- Discover properties for your buyers way before your competition does
Among other features, the iFoundAgent CRM/Drip Campaign add-on lets you easily start CRM drip campaign strategies directly from your website, including:
- Monthly and annual neighborhood market updates to homeowners you know
- Home searches to buyers
- Instant new listing alerts and sold listing alerts
- Birthday & holiday messages
- Homeowner tips of the month, and more.
Your contacts, prospects, and clients get bombarded with tons of “junk mail” and “junk media” from other agents all day long. But, they aren’t getting neighborhood updates – search updates – and listing sign updates from other agents. With our CRM/Drip Campaign add-on, you’ll stand out by sending them what’s most important to them.
Seems like a familiar strategy? Yes it is – you can do this from the MLS, but we’re challenging you to do it from your website. Isn’t that where you want your people to go when they want to look for real estate?
The market is still very active – but predictions are for it to slow down – this will be when other agents panic because their business will change. Start today so you are ready and prepared for the future.
Are you using WiseAgent? Great if you are, our system synchronizes with them so you can easily import your contacts to jump start things.